The Solid-State Bilge Pump Switch (BG-SW) will turn the bilge pump ON when water or any liquid is detected and turn OFF when no water or liquid is detected. Pump run time is adjustable from 15-60 seconds (15 seconds factory default). Built-in splash protection to prevent false activation in rough waters - adjustable and can be disabled.
- Connects to any 12, 24 or 32 Vdc bilge pump and alarm panel
- Four 14 gauge marine grade wires, 6 feet long
- Max pump current 20 amps
- No moving parts, non-jammable
- 4.6 in x 2.0 in (without mounting bracket)
- CE and ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection Certified
- Tested to ABYC-1500 standards
- Bluetooth connectivity for easy configuration and testing via BGI Config App
- Extends life of bilge pump (App Note)
Blue Guard Innovations switches and sensors reliably detect liquid in the bilge by utilizing two integrated sensors. Having no moving parts that can be jammed or damaged, our solid-state switches and sensors are built to outlast all the mechanical float switches on the market today. Integrated Bluetooth for status (voltage, temperature), configuration and system testing to verify installation and test for proper functionality. Easily test your system before leaving the dock. CE and ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection Certified, and tested to ABYC-1500 standards. Patented technology.