The Oil and Fuel Detector (BG-Oil) senses the presence of oil and fuel and can be easily integrated into any vessel’s alarm system. Place the BG-Oil in a strategic location, such as the engine, fuel or steering compartment where puddling of oil/fuel is most likely to occur. Installing the BG-Oil will provide an early warning for spills in these environments. With precise oil and fuel detection accuracy down to 1 mm (0.04 in), the BG-Oil triggers an alarm when oil or fuel is detected (1 Amp max).
- Connects to any 12, 24 or 32 Vdc alarm panel
- Oil detection down to 1 mm or 0.04 in
- Three 14 gauge marine grade wires, 6 feet long
- 1 Amp max alarm output
- No moving parts, non-jammable
- 4.6 in x 2.0 in (without mounting bracket)
- CE and ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection Certified
- Tested to ABYC-1500 standards
- Bluetooth connectivity for easy configuration and testing via BGI Config App
- Modes of operation:
- Standard Alarm Mode - factory default: Alarm stays ON when oil is detected, alarm turns OFF when oil is no longer detected.
- Latch Alarm Mode: Alarm stays ON when oil is detected until manually reset through the BGI Config App or the unit is power cycled.
Blue Guard Innovations switches and sensors reliably detect liquid in the bilge by utilizing two integrated sensors. Having no moving parts that can be jammed or damaged, our solid-state switches and sensors are built to outlast all the mechanical float switches on the market today. Integrated Bluetooth for status (voltage, temperature), configuration and system testing to verify installation and test for proper functionality. Easily test your system before leaving the dock. CE and ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection Certified, and tested to ABYC-1500 standards. Patented technology.