The Solid-State Bilge Pump Switch with High Water Alarm (BG-SWA) will turn the bilge pump ON when water or any liquid is detected and turn OFF when no water or liquid is detected. Pump run time is adjustable from 15-60 seconds (15 seconds factory default). Built-in splash protection to prevent false activation in rough waters - adjustable and can be disabled.
Integrated High Water Alarm: If the BG-SWA continues to sense liquid after turning the pump ON it will activate the alarm output (1 Amp max). This could indicate that the bilge pump is either overwhelmed with excessive rising water or not working. Based upon bilge and pump size, the user can configure the alarm activation delay from 3-10 seconds (3 seconds factory default).
- Connects to any 12, 24 or 32 Vdc bilge pump and alarm panel
- Five 14 gauge marine grade wire, 6 feet long
- Max pump current 20 amps
- 1 Amp max alarm output
- No moving parts, non-jammable
- 4.6 in x 2.0 in (without mounting bracket)
- CE and ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection Certified
- Tested to ABYC-1500 standards
- Bluetooth connectivity for easy configuration and testing via BGI Config App
- Extends life of bilge pump (App Note)
Blue Guard Innovations switches and sensors reliably detect liquid in the bilge by utilizing two integrated sensors. Having no moving parts that can be jammed or damaged, our solid-state switches and sensors are built to outlast all the mechanical float switches on the market today. Integrated Bluetooth for status (voltage, temperature), configuration and system testing to verify installation and test for proper functionality. Easily test your system before leaving the dock. CE and ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection Certified, and tested to ABYC-1500 standards. Patented technology.