Warranty & Return Policies
Steps for returns:
- Call or email our tech support team. The tech support hours are 9:00am-5:00pm MST weekdays.
- If the tech support team is unable to resolve your issue over the phone or email, they will request a proof of purchase via email.
- If the time from purchase has not exceeded three years, the tech support team will issue an RMA number and return label via email.
- Once you receive your RMA number and return label via email, ship us the product so that our technical support staff can evaluate the issue.
- Note: When items are returned and found to be working, or when the warranty has been voided, the cost of shipping back to the customer will be charged to the customer. Returned product is considered abandoned property following 30 days with no response to Blue Guard Innovations, customer service.
- Once the unit is received, Blue Guard Innovations will evaluate the product for any defects.
- If the product is deemed defective Blue Guard Innovations will replace your product.
- A report will be sent to the customer of the issues that were found.
Blue Guard Innovations, LLC 520 Zang Street, Suite 221 Broomfield, Colorado 80021 warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship, providing that the unit is not opened or otherwise abused for a period of three (3) years from the date originally purchased unless otherwise noted or sold by the manufacturer. The exclusive remedy of the consumer purchaser in the event the product is defective is to return the product to Blue Guard Innovations, LLC at the above address, freight prepaid with original sales receipt. When items are returned and found to be working, or when the warranty has been voided, the cost of shipping back to the customer will be charged to the customer. Returned product is considered abandoned property following 30 days with no response to Blue Guard Innovations, LLC Customer Service. IMPORTANT: FOR THIS WARRANTY TO BE EFFECTIVE, the product MUST BE SUPPLIED WITH PROOF OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE DATE OF THE PRODUCT. THE ACCEPTANCE BY BLUE GUARD INNOVATIONS, LLC OF ANY PRODUCT RETURNED SHALL NOT BE DEEMED AN ADMISSION THAT SUCH PRODUCT IS DEFECTIVE OR IN VIOLATION OF ANY WARRANTY. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE PRODUCT. NO REPRESENTATIVE OR OTHER PERSON IS AUTHORIZED TO ASSUME FOR BLUE GUARD INNOVATIONS, LLC ANY ADDITIONAL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF ITS PRODUCTS OR TO ALTER THIS WARRANTY IN ANY WAY. IN NO EVENT WILL BLUE GUARD INNOVATIONS, LLC BE LIABLE FOR MORE THAN THE SALES PRICE OF THE PRODUCT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BLUE GUARD INNOVATIONS, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL COSTS, EXPENSES, OR DAMAGES. THE LIMITATION ON LIABILITY FOR LOST PROFITS, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL COST EX- PENSES OR DAMAGES SHALL SURVIVE ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. All wiring on the vessel shall be performed by a QUALIFIED MARINE ELECTRICIAN and in accordance with the “Fire Protection Standard for Motor Craft”, NFPA No. 302. The Standards of the American Boat and Yacht Council, Inc., and the USCG Safety Standards for Boat Electrical Systems (33 CFR 183). Some states do not allow the exclusive or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. NO EXPRESS OR LIMITED WARRANTY, INCLUDING WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS SHALL EXTEND FOR ANY PERIOD OF TIME GREATER THAN THREE (3) YEARS FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE OF THIS PRODUCT. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. CAUTION - Warranty void if seal on product is broken or product is tampered with in any way, if any electrical wire is cut back more than 4 inches, if electrical splices become submerged, or if product is installed contrary to instructions or warnings. Blue Guard Innovations, LLC 520 Zang Street, Suite 221 Broomfield, Colorado 80021.