The Blue Guard Innovations High Water Alarm System includes a BG-HW (High Water Sensor) and a BG-AP-1 (High Water Alarm).
High Water Sensor (BG-HW)
The USCG 46 CFR 28.250 & 182.530 compliant BG-HW detects salt or fresh water and can be easily integrated into any vessel’s alarm system. Water in any compartment of a vessel is a potential crisis. Early warnings of water entering the hull or leaking from plumbing is extremely important for the safety of the vessel and passengers. As soon as water is detected, the BG-HW will activate the alarm output (1 Amp max). Configurable splash protection - disabled by factory default.
- USCG 46 CFR 28.250 & 182.530 compliant
- Connects to any 12, 24 or 32 Vdc alarm panel
- Three 14 gauge marine grade wires, 6 feet long
- 1 Amp max alarm output
- No moving parts, non-jammable
- 4.6 in x 2.0 in (without mounting bracket)
- CE and ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection Certified
- Tested to ABYC-1500 standards
- Bluetooth connectivity for easy configuration and testing via BGI Config App
High Water Alarm (BG-AP-1)
The BG-AP-1 is a convenient way to be alerted of a high water detection event in your vessel.
- 1 visual alarm light
- 1 audible 97 dB alarm
- Optional mute switch terminals
- Compatible with BG-HW and BG-SWA or any 9-36 Vdc signal
- Consumes no power unless alarm is active
- Four ½" 316 stainless steel mounting screws
- 2.7 in x 2.1 in x 2.0 in
Blue Guard Innovations switches and sensors reliably detect liquid in the bilge by utilizing two integrated sensors. Having no moving parts that can be jammed or damaged, our solid-state switches and sensors are built to outlast all the mechanical float switches on the market today. Integrated Bluetooth for status (voltage, temperature), configuration and system testing to verify installation and test for proper functionality. Easily test your system before leaving the dock. CE and ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection Certified, and tested to ABYC-1500 standards. Patented technology.