With precise oil and fuel detection accuracy down to 1 mm (0.04 in), the BG-One minimizes the boat owners’ liability for costly cleanup and possible fines through selective pumping. Multiple modes of operation to work in any environment, such as in marine sanctuaries where the pump should be completely disabled at the first sign of contamination. Adjustable pump run times for normal (15-60 seconds, 15 seconds factory default) and after oil detection (3-10 seconds, 3 seconds factory default)). Built-in splash protection to prevent false activation in rough waters - adjustable and can be disabled.
- Connects to any 12, 24 or 32 Vdc bilge pump and alarm panel
- Oil detection down to 1 mm or 0.04 in
- Five 14 gauge marine grade wires, 6 feet long
- Max current 20 amps
- 1 Amp max alarm output
- No moving parts, non-jammable
- 4.6 in x 2.0 in (without mounting bracket)
- CE and ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection Certified
- Tested to ABYC-1500 standards
- Bluetooth connectivity for easy configuration and testing via BGI Config App
- Extends life of bilge pump (App Note)
- Modes of operation:
- Mode A (Marina) - factory default: Pump will turn ON when water is detected and turn OFF when oil or fuel is detected. Pump will turn back ON when only water is detected.
- Mode B (Marine Sanctuary): Pump will turn ON when water is detected and turn OFF when oil or fuel is detected. Pump will remain OFF until the alarm and bilge is cleared (requires power cycling of device).
- Standard Mode (High Seas): Pump will turn ON when any liquid is detected and turn OFF when there is no liquid detected.
Blue Guard Innovations switches and sensors reliably detect liquid in the bilge by utilizing two integrated sensors. Having no moving parts that can be jammed or damaged, our solid-state switches and sensors are built to outlast all the mechanical float switches on the market today. Integrated Bluetooth for status (voltage, temperature), configuration and system testing to verify installation and test for proper functionality. Easily test your system before leaving the dock. CE and ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection Certified, and tested to ABYC-1500 standards. Patented technology.